Got a Rally Yellow 2LT / RS, no stripes or TF Package. But, big TF fan, and really got this car because of the connection to TF. So I am going to build it out to have a TF theme over time, using some of the Chevy TF elements, and some of my own. Will try to update first post in thread with all the pics as I move forward. So here we go!
First Day! Stock!
- Quick and cheap. ReflectiveConcepts.com
- Thanks EmblemPros.com
- Stripes. Uh Oh...
Got the extended Bumblebee rally stripes from Vinylgraphics.net, gloss black. Didn't like how the factory ones stop pre-fascia. However, there was a mishap somewhere, and the extensions aren't applied/cut right. So, vinylgraphics is re-cutting those pieces, and will have them re-installed soon. Trunk and spoiler came out great tho IMO tho.
Farked Up Images Removed...
Transformers Logo Interior
- Here's where the real customizing begins...
Transformers Logo Exterior
- Little off, gonna put an Autobot logo to the left of the T to balance it out. Or remove and redo.
GM Autobot Wheel Caps
. Thanks to NVMY68SS from Camaro5 for the hook up!
Fixed the Rally Stripes up front.
Defenderworx Billet Gill Inserts.
- Applied the vinyl versions twice, once by the professional shop that did my stripes, and once by myself. Both wound up frakked up. So I caved and got the metal versions show below. They really look sharp, much better than the vinyl/sticker versions. Hard to tell in pics, I know.
- Added Camarodecalstore.com static cling blackouts to the sidemarkers and turn signals. I dig these from a distance, and like the fact you can remove and re-apply them at will. Good in case you get pulled over or for inspection times.
Transformers Door Sills
Transformers Edition Autobot Fender Badges
- Finally Too.
- Thanks State of PA!
-- Ride Tones Installation (In hand, need to install)
-- Yellow/TF Engine Dress Up
-- TF Themed Engine Cover
-- Scorch Yellow Door Panels/Dash kit from Chevy.
-- Window Tint (?) - PA is sketchy with that.
-- HID DRL replacement - Maybe.
I'll keep you updated. Later!