Thread: Help !!
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 03:01 PM   #2
radz28's Avatar
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,053
Depending on your options, you'll have a few choices. The best thing to do would be to provide your VIN however, you can also look for your RPO code label, sometimes in the glovebox or in the driver's side door jamb on the door, and see if you have code "T72". This is for a car that was equipped with export options, which your car may very well have. There are only these two ways to be sure though. Also, do you need ALL of the capsule components? It looks like you can get part numbers for most of the parts seperately, if you could do that.
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote