Originally Posted by Tran
Following full details added to first post:
Camaro Black Concept
It's hard to go unnoticed in a 2010 Camaro, but the Camaro Black Concept suggests a stealthy approach to street style. From its matte black-finished hood and ground effects to its dark wheels and red-glowing HID headlamp halo rings, the Camaro Black Concept is a sinister-looking urban tuner vehicle.
The Camaro Black Concept prowls the streets with the following equipment:
* Chevy Accessories ground effects package and rear diffuser
* High-intensity discharge headlamps with unique red "halo ring" color
* Revised, darker grille finish
* RS tail lamps with dark-tinted lenses
* Color-matched exterior badging
* SS-model spoiler
* Matte black hood finish
* Tinted glass
* Chevy Accessories 21-inch wheels with darkened finish
* Brembo four-wheel disc brake package
The interior also carries a slightly sinister ambience, with:
* Red LED instrument lighting and red footwell ambient lighting
* Black chrome trim accents
* Dark-finished accents, including the shift knob, radio face, steering wheel ring, gauge trim and door handles
* Custom sill plates
* Leather-covered seats with grey accent stitching
The Camaro Black Concept also features Chevy Accessories' premium audio upgrade package, along with MTX speakers.
Under the hood is the production 3.6L V-6 that produces 300 horsepower. A Chevy Accessories engine cover provides a suitable accent.
Yeah, I want all of this, except the wheels, this car is screaming for a different set of wheels. Love the black chrome trim kit...