View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 01:24 PM   #307
jpack

Drives: 2005 F150 for sale!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by recontango View Post
1.) The longer i have the synergy, the more I like the color. It is so dynamic, looks different in different light. It does turn a lot of heads and get a lot of attention, not just the color, but the color in combo with the sweet Camaro... So if you dont want attention, green isnt the color for you.

2.) I paid about 10% under sticker for my synergy, and it wasnt even on the dealers lot, they had to go 300 miles to get it, dont pay MSRP. I have heard some dealerships on the east and west coasts actually charging over sticker due to it being and SE... But with the announcement of it coming out next year in all models I cant believe anyone would try to pull that now. If they pull the SE, limited number crap, just tell them that it will be available in all models... even though it may not have the green interior pieces it should still work. I doubt if many dealers know as much about it as we do!!
Man I am getting so tired of the central Fl. dealerships. I e-mailed two about SG's they had listed as available on the Chevy website & just visited a third. The two have never responded accept to say that they have received my email and I would hear from them shortly, and the third had put almost a $7000 up charge on the car raising its price to over $35000 on a $28,600 sticker. This added on to the dealership that never processed my order on the 2lt that I ordered last summer, I am ready to give up on Chevy altogether. Just cant pull the trigger on a Mustang, but man I didn't think that Chevy was doing so well that they could push potential customers away so easily. Are these Synergies so hot that they can demand a $5000 market adjustment? What the heck...

Jim
jpack is offline   Reply With Quote