View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 09:01 PM   #15
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by storm79 View Post
i was too....thats ironic how the rivals in the movie are rivals in the car market
not irony, good writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Ironic, or planned? I guess that the car is "not a Ford". It's a Saleen...
Apparently Ford made a Big deal when it came to having the Mustang as a Bad Guy. So it's not a Mustang that the Camaro fought with. It's a....(whatever Saleens number-name is for that thing) with Police appearence.

come on, Ford. Wake up: Camaro beat the Mustang...wait for it...all over the Country!!!
its a Saleen S281 with the police package

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Now that I think of it, I'm suprised Ford let that happen...fighting with BB and losing. Technically, it is a Ford....with the Saleen package. I'm suprised they let their Mustang lose. Then again, they did get a lot of airtime and publicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm79 View Post
yeah.....the saleen mustang is just a different stlye of mustang....it's not a completely different car...
but the S281 and the Camaro used in the movie are 2 completely different cars than what you will ever see come off a production floor from GM/Ford/Saleen. Both cars used in the movie were built by saleen. heck, the BB Camaro was really a GTO with a body built onto it. did you notice the fact that the BB maro didnt have calipers on its brakes? the wheels/rotors were fake.

I love transformers, which makes it easier for me to be more scrupulous with anything new.

just a few facts and my $.02
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote