View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #3
zforce

Drives: 2010 2SS RS Inferno Matelic Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfret7 View Post
O.K. I had this idea where the priority 1,2,3 Camaro pre-orders can get back some money or money off MSRP from the dealers. The dealers are really wanting a Camaro on in thier show room. So, just when your Camaro comes in lease it back to the dealership(advertising) for a fee either by day or week. I have been in talks to my dealer for $500 for a 3 day weekend. I know...But I want to drive my Camaro and don't want order people driving it. Your Camaro would be in the Showroom and you keep the keys. I'm just trying to get everyone some money back while not having to wait a year and taking the money back from the greedy dealers... Your comments are welcome!
Great idea. I was thinking about that myself but thought it was a silly idea at first. My priority is 1 at my dealer and I asked if it was possible for them to hold on to the car until my b-day (which they replied that it wouldn't be a problem). hmmmm, wonder if it would be wrong for me to ask for money if they place my car in the show room until my b-day which would be april 25?