Originally Posted by billyspeed
just wanted to post some pics and get some feedback on the custom stuff and paint i just did...
1) stillin ground effects (front lip rear spoiler side kit)
2) heritage grill
3) cyber gray paint on wheels
4) fully dismantal car for paint and respray cyber gray
5) custom painted carbon fiber hockey strip/hood strip
6) removal of cloth doorpanel /dash inserts. then painted carbon fiber
7) lowering kit...to be installed
8) painted xm antenna
9) painted taillight inserts
10) hand painted purple pinstrip around carbon fiber
11) custom painted engine cover
12) hand painted reaper name change fenders/trunk
to be done yet....
hennesey cold air
jet mass air sensor
all work done by me..
But I was wondering... instead of 'hockey sticks', wouldn't a Scythe have been more approriate?