View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 07:39 AM   #326
JEFF2010SSMANUAL
JEFF2010SSMANUAL

Drives: IOM 2SS/RS LS3
Passenger seat at least manual height adjustment, short people can't see out at all.

Slightly larger sun visors with sliding extensions.

Ambient lighting across the dash like the doors have.

Better lighting, lights on sun visors, floorboard lights, engine light.

ELIMINATE SKIP SHIFT !!!

I agree about the gas door on passenger side makes it very easy to get out without having to worry about hitting my door. Leave it on the pass. side.

Interior materials are fine=better materials WILL bring price up.

Paint quality is fine, unless you spend a fortune, most cars today are the same.

Thanks for great big brakes, and standard 20" wheels.

LOVE the digital read-out in the center. I had it on my Civic Si and LOVED IT. I did research on this car before it came out and for some reason never knew it had it. IMO NO need for HUD.

LOVE the Halo lights, whenever I see a BMW coming towards me I turn just the Halos on.

I forgot a few improvements:

The ability to control the FOGS independantly. To have headlights and fogs on at the same time. Or just the Halo's and FOGS.

An exhaust that sounds like an SS should sound. 426HP engine that sounds like a Camry. YUK. Even after installing my Hushpower axelback, it still DOESN'T please me.

At least 1 cup holder AWAY from shifter on manual, I LOVE to take morning drives with my coffee.

A leather console and dash option like the BMW M3 has. Awesome looking.

Even IF GM does some of the improvements I like, I HIGHLY DOUBT I will be buying another Camaro, UNLESS I WIN THE LOTTO. After loosing my job last Nov 09, I will probably have to let my bank take it away this fall, which will be a HORRABLE DAY FOR ME.

Thankyou GM for making a DREAM CAR I thought I would never ever own. At least when its gone I can have great memories of this awesome car. Thats why I have SO MANY pictures of it and love posting them. I know I will cry a RIVER when its gone. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
JEFF2010SSMANUAL is offline   Reply With Quote