View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 05:05 PM   #25
zforce's Avatar
Drives: 2005 Nissan MAX
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicago, IL.
Posts: 137
Originally Posted by Zeus95 View Post
This will actually work out good for me. Now I can keep my new SS for a couple years and then get the convertible once it comes out in 2012. GM just got me to buy 2 new Camaro's instead of one !

I say the same. I got five years to pay back my 401K loan I got for this Camaro and if the convertible is delayed than it's a better chance for me to be able to get the convertible.

Guys and Gals, if you are really a Camaro fan, go out and get one now. Help GM stay in business and once GM is capable of offering the convertible both GM and the economy should be stable to get the convertible.
Have Ordered and patiently (actualy estatically) waiting for my- 2SS+RS, Inferno Matelic Orange, with black hockey stripes, inferno Orange interior Accent Trim, Orange interior, 6 on the floor with a Hurst short throw shifter, sun/moon roof, Red with black stripes car cover. What a day this will be!

Just received a letter on 12/08/2008 from GM thanking me for pre-ordering. they're excited, I'm excited, we're all excited, you should be excited too.
zforce is offline   Reply With Quote