View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #94
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonm38 View Post
I do not plan to sell, trade my Camaro. Why I say that, My Camaro was born on my late Grandfathers birthday. I have gave up other GEN's for my new Camaro. It is amazing car. I do plan on showing it at what ever show there is, GM National's, Camaro 5 Fest. So on. My Camaro happened for a reason. My late GrandFather July 3rd, 1918, My Camaro July 3rd, 2009.
Has anyone had that happen to them? When your Camaro was built on a families birthday?

My Camaro was built on 5/1/09, which is my son's birthday and also the day my Dad retired...

The CO was dated 5/6/09, which is my wedding anniversary and my husband and I bought the Camaro for our anniversary!!!...

It was delivered to the dealer on 5/18/09, which was my sister's 18th wedding anniversary, and 8 months since my Dad died...

We picked it up on 5/19/09, which was my parent's wedding anniversary, and the 1st one they would be spending together in heaven since my Mom died in 1994...

BTW, I ordered my Camaro on 1/2/09, so I had NO IDEA when my car would be built or delivered...

I wouldn't trade my Camaro for all the money in the world...

It means the world to me, especially with all the magical dates attached to it...

And, I was also blessed enough to receive a signed litho from Mike Judge, and I have the shock tower signed by the Fbodfather , John Fitzpatrick, Al Oppenheiser, Cheryl Pilcher, and John Cox - all from GM...