Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Great News, 2011 pricing has been released.
The 2LT and 2SS models have a $350 increase
, but everything else remains the same. NO INCREASE
Other notable pricing info:
Here's the highlights of the 2011 Camaro!
- Hurst short-throw shifter is now listed as a factory option - $380 MSRP
- Rally yellow and synergy green are now "pay-extra-for" colors
- new HP rating of 312 horsepowers on the V6 (3.6L SIDI V6)
- Synergy Green will be offered on ALL models for a limited time
- Heads-up-display (HUD) will be offered as standard equipment on the 2LT and 2SS models
- Full details HERE
took my pic I created of the pricing breakdown, for your post... nice!... hehe...