View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 12:28 AM   #24
Truth Enforcer
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
as I've said before, Ford Sells Cars GM MAKES them

god, its rediculous how ford just doesnt realize that not everyone wants a car called "mustang" you could make it look like the camaro, maybe then you'd sell more units, cus we all know thats all you give a damn about is makin profit off an underpowered, overrated pos, so you can offer craploads of diff versions... "ooooh, get the 'pony package', its got a spoiler, its still a v-6, but look now ur different from everyone...except those others that are sucked in the same way." "ooh, look, now we're offering a supercharger so you can spend $7k more for this car and only get 400 hp at the flywheel, so what if the new camaro is going to have that N/A? its not coming out for another year, so you should get a mustang now before its too late"

damn I hate ford...

sorry, just venting. no offense to you mustang owners here, i know the Camaro isnt perfect either, but fords marketing plan has just pushed me over the edge and it sucks cus w still have to wait for the new camaro.
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
A group as a whole tends to be smarter than the smartest person in that group until one jackass convinces everyone otherwise.
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote