View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 09:52 AM   #276
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
I think you are incorrect about The dragon being closed on the Tennessee side, only Access to the dragon is closed according to the Tail Of the dragon website. You can still travel the entire 11 miles (past Deals Gap into Tennessee) if you enter from the NC side.
I thought that's what I said. Bottom line is you cannot enter the Dragon from TN and if you enter it from NC you can drive it towards and into TN but must turn around and go back to NC. Done it.
Ed M.
RJT 2SS/RS, AAM 3.70's, MTI Sway Bars, Shifter & SS brake lines, ZLI calipers & rotors, BMR Trailing & Toe Arms, full rear cradle & diff bushings, Pedders XA's, Camber/Toe eccentrics, Radius arm inserts, ZL1 Brembo Brake pads, GTO clutch reservoir, LS9 cam, Comp Cam valve springs, Melling 10296 oil pump, CR 5 timing chain, LS2 damper, CAI Cold Air Induction, ARH LT headers w/HF cats, GMPP touring axle back, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Forgeline 20x9.5 & 20x11 DS3 wheels w/Vredestein 275/40/20 & 315/35/20 tires, '11 Convertible spoiler, Lloyd "SS" Floor Mats, GM Camaro Trunk Mat
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote