View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #281
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
Hey Everybody......For Anyone interested in doing back to back weekend events this month.

I Just wanted to Invite you guys to "Dyno Day" at Cincy Speed which is located in Cincinnati, Ohio on Saturday JULY the 17th. It is about a 3 1/2 hour drive from Knoxville and is right off I-75 (Very Easy Drive).

You'll get 2 Dyno Pulls for $50 and that is a great deal considering how much dyno time costs these days.

Also SEVERAL Cincy Speed Prepped 2010 Camaros will be on hand for people to view, listen too, etc........This is great for those of you who are considering any kind of mods....engine, suspension, etc !!!!!!

It Should be a really fun day and I think food and drink will be provided.

You will also be able to meet the guys at Cincy Speed, view the facility and speak with them about the best mods to fit your individual needs.

Those interested let me know as my wife and I will be Taking "Sinister" as a display car for people who are considering a camshaft and headers.

"Sinister" will also be hitting the dyno. The other day the seat of my pants told me her horsepower has climbed a little since her motor has gotten a few more miles.
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!

Last edited by Mr. Brownstone; 07-02-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote