View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 09:54 AM   #67
MemphisRaines

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I had mine done at Solar Solutions in Franklin. Very happy with it, used 3M film ...can't recall which one but it was what they recommended. I'd have to go look but I think I paid around $100 - $150 for it.

I have a black car with black interior and it's warm inside when it's hot out but the seats, steering wheel, etc. aren't too hot to touch. I have tinted windows on my Lexus and even though the tint is darker (got it done in FL a while back), the car is silver, and the interior is beige the interior of the Lexus often will be too hot to touch if left out in the direct sun on a hot day.

Maybe since the Camaro has much less window space it doesn't heat up the interior pieces as much?? Not sure why but I haven't had a day yet when the steering wheel, or seats were too hot to touch.

Hope that helps.
When it comes to adolescent automotive behavior, the King, High Priest and Minister of Annihilation remains the mighty Camaro SS. All hail the Master of Mischief! The Sultan of Smoke! The Ruler of Rubber! The Baron of Burnouts!
MemphisRaines is offline   Reply With Quote