View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 08:01 AM   #72
camaropete
I love crepes

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Send a message via AIM to camaropete Send a message via Yahoo to camaropete
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA-Jackpot View Post
Camaropete, it appears you , for some reason, are criticizing my driving , instead of helping. I didnt have the car in launch mode. I told you what happened.
It seems the same as what happened to most others in this thread. Your comments here are more like accusations. so thanks for nothing.
I am reading about everyone having this problem. Now that it happened to me , I get the cold shoulder. So again, Thanks for nothing.
EDIT:
Dont put words in my mouth, or tell what I done, when it is not what said.
I am not trying to be mean nor am I speaking on behalf of GM. I am most definitely questioning your driving based on your description. I have been driving manual transmissions for over 18 years now. I have never done what you have described above for any reason and I am not sure why you would. I also question why you are looking for a solution to something that happened one time under what I would consider from your description mis-use. If the problem repeats itself under normal driving conditions then you have a reason for concern. At that time, come back to this thread and there are folks that will be more than happy to help out.

Again, I am not trying to be mean and I certainly wasn't there to witness what happened. I am simply trying to vet out real issues that people are having trouble getting resolved.