View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 08:14 AM   #48
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by myold88 View Post
If I saw this car on the road I would wonder why the owner didn't wait for the shop to paint the roof and hood after the tree fell on it. Also black wheels just look awful an any car. It's the owners car but change for changes sake makes no sense. I can't be the only one- Try selling this Camaro now, or trading it in and see how much its depreciated.
The front bar cover is Ok but the rest- ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Slayer View Post
Dude you need to stop pissing on everyone's parade. You always have something negative to say about everyone's car. You know what I think chrome wheels look like azz on a white car but that is your choice. You old guys need to go wax your cars and stop complaining everytime someone mods their cars. If you dont have something of value to add then move along!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winslow View Post
Why cant we all get along? The purpose of this forum isnt to belittle others and argue with each other. The purpose is to appreciate the most beautiful automobile ever made and share your appreciation with others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by myold88 View Post
Hay, the Snack Slayer flamed me first. He's the one with the bug up his butt. I like everyone here and camaro5 is also for expressing ideas and opinions.
I'm going to have to agree with Winslow here. If you think Snake Slayer flamed you, then by your standards you also flamed the OP (actually, the owner of the car that the OP posted, since they're not the same person) for the look of that car. And in my book, if you can't take it, don't dish it.

If it's okay for you to say that car looks ugly, then every other individual on this site has the same right to tell you that your idea of wal-mart chrome door handles and fog light bezels is just as ugly.

Basically what it comes down to is, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it. Simple as that. If you don't like someones choice of style, you're more than welcome to say you don't like it. But there's a difference between saying something's not your cup of tea and saying you, "wonder why the owner didn't wait for the shop to paint the roof and hood after the tree fell on it." That's not productive in any way.

Yes, Camaro5 is all about expressing your opinion. But when that opinion crosses into intentionally insulting someone's choices, you're no longer providing anything useful.

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote