View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #2579
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by talon6900 View Post
Hello all,

At 108 pages, I feel late to the party... My first post was to check my order status, my second is to say hi to the other "high elevation" Camaro lovers.

I have recently ordered my 2nd Camaro from Dellenbach motors in Fort Collins and was fortunate to get an up-close and personal look at the Hennessey RJT that they sold...

My first Camaro (and car) was a 1991 RS V6 5spd and I drove it until my wallet couldn't take it anymore... A lot has changed since then and now that I have a garage, it was time once again...

I ordered a 2011 2SS/RS in Synergy Green with painted Granite Black Metallic (GM Truck color) Stripes, Sunroof, Hurst, GMPP exhaust, and GBM painted OEM GFX... Should arrive sometime in Sept.

My current (and winter) vehicle is an '02 Suburban with several "upgrades"...

Also, I registered on CCOTR a week ago, and nothing happening there...

Looking forward to getting together once my new ride shows up!!

Your best bet for info is either here or on the CCOTR facebook page. We use the CCOTR website some, just seems everyone uses Camaro5 or facebook more. Usually we will start emailing everyone when something is happening. make sure you get with "MTCWBY" Don and give him your email address. He'll add you to the list!
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote