View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 10:26 PM   #29
paul2010

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #1278
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Congrats Paul! I've seen your car but once and that was when you were getting the coilovers installed at Raymond's. I was really hoping that the work would have been all together to have made it down this past July 10th for the Meet & Greet at Hare Chevrolet. None the less, the wait was well worth it I know. You have a beast on your hands for sure and that's not a bad thing at all.

Glad you have it where you want it and hope to see it the next time you come down I69.

Peace!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolCamaro View Post
Dang this car is HOT HOT HOT.

I was impressed when I met Paul and his car at C5Fest in Georgia. I was further impressed with all the recent mods Paul has put into his car. LPE has done a super job of converting a respectable base 400 hp car into a 700 hp monster!

I am sure this car will eat many a Mustang for breakfast. Looking forward to checking out the car in person.
Thanks guys. I will have to bring it down to the next meet you guys have! Had a lot of fun at the Hare event.

I have a lot of fun on 69! I am heading to New Jersey this weekend to try it out at a track up there then heading to Buffalo, NY for a family reunion to finish off the weekend.
2012 ZL1 #1278

2010 2nd Place Fastest 4 5th Gen LSX Shootout
2011 2nd Place Fastest 4 5th Gen LSX Shootout
paul2010 is offline   Reply With Quote