View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 02:07 PM   #88
RS/SSYellowJacket
Old School

Drives: Ordered Yellow/Black RS/SS2 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrunner View Post
Well, just to keep this in perspective, at this point this thread has approx. 20 people that have shown disappointment in no ABL, with some of those planning to delay their order.
The "Calling JohnnyCamaro...." stripe thread has a poll count of 128 asking for longer Rally Stripes, none planning to delay their order since the prospect of a longer option does not exist at this time, but you can bet many would delay if there were longer coming.
My point is that the stripe issue is at least as big an issue, and one I hope GM is also addressing in an expedient manner.
I would delay for longer stripes, but would not for the ambient lighting, a ambiance effect only visible to passengers at night.
I would not delay for either. My wife has the ambient style lighting in her CTS. It is cool but I wouldn't miss it.

I am in this for the Camaro and its performance possibilities!!!! I can make stripes longer myself and I bet I could even do a lighting kit of my own just as cool and probably cheaper than it would cost me from GM. Same thing with Stereos and Navigation systems. Most times I prefer to choose my own products and install them my own way. Most people seem to like that way as well. Look at the after market for cars.

If no Ambient Lighting I simply want the discount for lack of off my price.

Last edited by RS/SSYellowJacket; 12-19-2008 at 02:16 PM. Reason: checking my sig
RS/SSYellowJacket is offline   Reply With Quote