They don't have a synergy model or package in 2011, they have a color.
The 2010 Synergy Green Special Edition, had this:
• Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
• Jet Black cloth interior
• Synergy Green accent stitching
– Steering wheel
– Shift knob
– Manual shifter boot
– Armrest and center console
• Synergy Green instrument panel and door inserts
with ice-blue LED light pipe
• Redundant steering wheel radio controls
• Bluetooth® connectivity for select phones1
• USB port2
• Synergy Green exterior paint
• Cyber Grey Rally Stripes
• 19-inch Sterling Silver painted wheels
• Rear spoiler from RS/SS models
• Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist
• Automatic transmission with TAPshift®
controls and remote vehicle starter system
• Boston Acoustics® Premium Audio
The option package’s ordering code is B2E. The Quick Order function of Order Workbench will start accepting orders for the package on Thursday, January 14, 2010. Production will commence in February, 2010. All items in this package will be installed at the factory, and covered under GM’s New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
Order acceptance for the Camaro Synergy Special Edition package is limited. The package will only be produced through May 2010. Allocation for this package must come out of the dealership’s existing Camaro allocation.