View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 12:11 AM   #16
Jay_LHD3

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS LS3
I never want to see another Lentz fight again. That was extremely boring.

What a performance by Joe Lauzon; brutal win!!!

I thought for sure they were going to stop the Nate - Davis fight. Davis looked messed up!

I expected Toney to at least throw one punch; that did not happen. I don't think we will see anymore boxers for a while; unless they train in MMA for at least a couple of years first.

What is wrong with BJ? He needs to get mental help! All he did was one take-down at the beginning of the 4th and one at the beginning of the 5th. The rest was all Frankie!

<from wiki>
Preliminary card
Welterweight bout: Pierce defeated Alves via submission (cross-body armbar) at 3:11 of round 3.
Welterweight bout: Soto defeated Osipczak via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
Middleweight bout: Miller defeated Salter via submission (anaconda choke) at 1:53 of round 2. This bout aired on Spike TV after the Lauzon vs. Ruediger fight.

Preliminary card (Spike TV)
Lightweight bout: Lentz defeated Winner via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27).
Lightweight bout: Lauzon defeated Ruediger via submission (armbar) at 2:01 of round 1.

Main card
Welterweight bout: Diaz defeated Davis via technical submission (guillotine choke) at 4:02 of round 3.
Lightweight bout: Maynard defeated Florian via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28).
Middleweight bout: Maia defeated Miranda via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
Heavyweight bout: Couture defeated Toney via submission (arm-triangle choke) at 3:19 of round 1.
Lightweight Championship bout: Edgar defeated Penn via unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45).