View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 11:07 PM   #123
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanted View Post
Wow, you guys on this site are really sensitive! I quess other points of view are not welcomed here. The FORD sites that I also visit from time to time rarely bash a Chevy guy who's just trying to make a point. I'll stick with the sites for grown ups. Where the people who talk about their cars really own one not dream about it.
Less insensitive, and more impatient, I think.

Quote:
I don't mean to poop on your parade here folks, but did you happen to notice on the news how GM gladly took our hard earned tax money because they claimed to be going broke and yet they still enjoy the use of their private 6 million dollar golf course on their 33 million dollar private island?(< This)How soon we forget how they flew in on their private Jet with their hand out begging for money.(<This) I've always been a Chevy guy and was excited about the new Camaro, but this is too much. Bye GM, I'll be spending my money somewhere else.(<This)

By the way, I think you guys have been sitting to close to your monitors and fried your brains. That V6 Camaro sounds just like every wanna be rice burner I blow past every day.(<and this)
Are absolutely irrelevant to the thread, and negative to boot. Nobody's bashing you for making a point. I think you're reading responses to a post that closely resembles something a common troll would say.

You're more than welcome to post here, just try to be more on-topic, and less negative-because-you-can.

Everybody else: play nice, please.