View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 06:49 AM   #2
Matster

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM/IOM #3625
Check out these guys http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-OEM...Q5fAccessories I have had a number of e-mail conversations with Marcus Jaworski [marcus@uswheelexchange.com] good guy, very helpful. They do both straight out purchases and exchanges. The exchange will obviously cost you less. Here is one of our conversations....

You would be looking at $968.50 on exchange for the black chrome, Shipping both ways is a total of $502.00 and core deposit is $1000.00. This core deposit is refunded back once we receive your cores back. If you wanted Black chrome caps, I have them out being coated currently and the cost is $80.00 for the set of 4. Lugs we can’t do because the would scratch once a impact gun is used. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the quick reply Marcus. The wheels I was looking at on ebay states….

Note: This auction is for "outright purchase" sale and doesn't require any exchange

The buy now price is 1,995.00, I am assuming that this does not require me to send you my original wheels. So am I correct in assuming that the price would be as follows?

Black PVD Wheels – 1,995.00
Black PVD Centers – 80.00
Shipping – 251.00
2326.00 USD

Yes, your very correct. I thought you were asking about the wheels that were on exchange. Your pricing listed below is correct.

Regards,

Marcus Jaworski
General Manager
Spectrum Metal Works
US Wheel Exchange
Joe's Tire and Wheel
(248) 373-1300 Main
(248 373-1302 Fax
(248) 841-5820 Mobile
"Factory Chrome Wheels That NEVER Pit or Peel"

Looks like the price has come down a bit on them since I last talked to them. I did not end up purchasing a set from them, I am still patiently waiting on other options

416 Forged Stroker, E-Force Supercharger, Blower Cam, Rotofab CAI, Stainless Works 2" LT Headers and 3" Exhaust, LPE ZR1 Twin Disc Clutch, DSS 1400 HP Axles, Pfadt Performance Kit Stage 3.
Matster is offline   Reply With Quote