View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #20
herkman

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS, 69 Camaro
Sweet looking car! A word of caution though...keep an eye on your rear surround. I have installed mine three different times using the supplied urethane, and 3M bonding agent (prepped properly). The air flow at highway speeds makes the surround flutter and it will eventually pop loose. I have witnessed this following another Razzied car to Camaro fest. Two other cars at the fest were popped loose also. I talked to Gary and he recommended a brace underneath to stop the fluttering and also sanding the paint with 80 grit at the contact points and using the 3M. I did this with my front Revo spoiler but have been reluctant to do the rear. I ran into one guy that actually riveted his on, placing the rivets through the alignment blocks. Good luck!
R6P - Kooks 1-7/8 Catted LT Headers, Roto-Fab CAI, MGW Shifter, Revolution SS Front Spoiler, Unrestricted Motorsports Rear Spoiler, Razzi Side and Rear EFX, Heritage Grill, Hawk HPS Pads, G2 Matched Calipers, SAV-3 Wheels, Vengeance Racing Stage II Cam 227/239.614/.624 115+3, 25% Underdrive Pulley, Oil Catch Can, 461 RWHP - 420 Torque
herkman is offline   Reply With Quote