But we finally got everything set up and installed except for the engine cover which wouldn't fit, and I'm going to have to figure out what to do with the spot, possibly putting some sort of stuffed animal over it for Sema, just to hide the marks while the rest of the engine bay looks nice and clean and shiny... The throttle response from the larger filter has picked up and is now instantaneous. It's a slight but noticeable change. And a lot mroe fun. Tonight after I got home, i took my neighbor for a spin and was breaking the tires loose at around 50...Good lord I could get into trouble with this thing. I still have the pulley and long tubes to add on...
here's the final pictures including the AAC sidemarkers that I had tinted...
All I have to do now is paint the engine bay/cover up the marks, and find a way to make the hood look nice in the next 5 days... Enjoy!
"J, you're my favorite Pokemod" ~Revo1