View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 01:10 PM   #22
Amenti

Drives: 2010 1LT RS A6, C&C, Victory Red
I actually like the rear of the vehicle, for the most part. I could do without the chrome bumper, because I think they just look odd on the 5th gens.

The front would also look better without the chrome "beak" trim. In the production stills (sans chrome), the front end doesn't look like it juts out quite as far. The fact that the "beak" dips down lower than the midline of the front fascia only adds to the illusion that it sticks out farther than a toddler's overbite when paired with the chrome "beak" trim.

I like the headlight ports/bezels in the front fascia and I think the hood looks like a pretty faithful reproduction (even though I've never liked that style).

All-in-all, I think it's the best 69 Trans-Am kits to date; but, it's still missing the mark.

Appearance Mods: RiderGraphix LS7 Front Fascia Blackout Vinyl, Gill Insert Vinyl, Rear Deck Lid Vinyl (Gloss Black), Gary's Customs Painted Bowties

Coming Soon: BMR Trailing Arms
Amenti is offline   Reply With Quote