View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 11:44 AM   #74
Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Originally Posted by CC Performance View Post
That would effect his time but he was real herky jerky and was under-steering and over steering and didn't pull one good power slide... or drift as they call it now a days... he really seemed uncomfortable in a car that was a bit of a challenge to drive. I'm not dissing the guy in general but that was a horrible display of driving skill. Looked to me like he was using two feet on the pedals and it was throwing him severly... it seriously looked like a total amateur got his hands on a couple cars and filmed it for youtube... He might be hell on wheels with a Ferrari or something but he sucked tailpipe in that vid.
How I interpret it is that the car was difficult to control in the wet, and he was doing all that he could to prevent it from sliding around on the track.
Note, if I've gotten any facts wrong in the above, just ignore any points I made with them
Originally Posted by FbodFather
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote