View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 06:05 PM   #28
orange10s.c.

Drives: IOM 2SS RS M6 sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P. HEMI View Post
Sorry to hear this hope u can get this worked out.I had some problems with gary also with a heritage grill that he painted for me that didnt match that he insisted that it did and had an attitude because i called him on it. I ended up just letting it go because i was crunched for time and didnt have anymore time to deal with this so i just bought another one and had it done correctly.Good luck with this hopefully gary will man up and make it good.I know he will never see anymore business from me and if he rips you off for that much money maybe you should go about it another way.
Come on man i never gave you an attitude about the grille you said didnt match. I have painted over 100 of them and NEVER had a prob with ANY not matching. You sent pics. of it installed and it looked perfect. and you said well you cant tell in the pics. I told you to send it back if you were still not happy and you said ok. Well a week or 2 weeks go by then you called again and said there are blemishes in the grille itself from the factory. I again said send it back and i will refund your money and you again said ok i will send it back. This was about a YEAR ago and now for some reason after never hearing from you again it's now an issue. Some people i tell ya !!!