View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
For V6ers thinking about Heritage Grille with Street Scene.

UPDATE: Finally did this mod and the results are posted on page 2!

I, like most of you all, want to keep my Camaro unique and make it my own in a sense. I didn't buy the car to be one of the firsts around my area to have one, but even so....I was one of the first. Until I recieved my car I had only known of 3 or 4 others. Aqua Blue seems to help keep my car even more unique. That said there are more and more showing up, and thats a good thing!

But you know how it is when you see a car that in its base form looks just "ordinary", but with some extra touches can still turn heads? Thats what I hope to achieve in part with some upgrades to my Camaro's face!

If anyone out there is considering a Heritage Grille + street scene lower grill combo like I am, this could be the thread for you. I'm not sure when it will happen (hopefully by this comming spring!?) but I plan to do this. But I wanted to be sure. So I took some time to mock up a few photoshops of all the options I have been considering. Check them out below:

Just for fun, I've added a poll as well. I like Opt3 or Opt 5 the most (because I love the lower ducts. May not be for everyone, but I dig em).

Stock: (yes, light colors are different, I was testing the AAC bulbs!)

Opt1: Unpainted Heritage Grille + RS emblem + Street Scene:

Opt2: Painted Heritage Grille + RS + Street Scene

Opt3: Painted Heritage Grille + RS + Street Scene with ducts:

Opt4: Painted Heritage Grille + RS + Bowtie + Street Scene:

Opt5: Painted Heritage Grille + RS + Bowtie + Street Scene with ducts:

Last edited by KMPrenger; 06-13-2011 at 10:42 PM.
KMPrenger is offline   Reply With Quote