View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 11:08 AM   #13
Supercharged

Drives: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by VetteMaro View Post
IMHO the Camaro is a MUCH MUCH more interesting design than the CR8 will ever be. The Camaro is much rarer compared to the CR8 in the middle east (with the normal Lumina, Lumina S, Lumina SS, and CR8 are practically everywhere you look).

Unless you regularly need to seat 4-5 people, really need the practicality of a sedan, and don't really care about being a few tenths of a second slower than a Camaro, then go for the CR8. It's the next best thing, being the "family man's" Camaro

All I know is that for me, while i'm still young with no family, I'll take the Camaro any day of the week. Because the back seats are very decently sized and I rarely have more than one passenger. Whatever you choose please, please get a manual and not an automatic

BTW, welcome to the site. I'm from Oman
Lol thanks, Am from UAE - Dubai. and for the manual, i don't know about it. I study and work at same time. also dubai kinda have traffic. so manual will be little bit pain but i like it a lot. Ill think about it, because i found red camaro SS 2010 Red used and it has 4.2k kilometer and priced at 40800 Dollar which is around 150000 DHS, Automatic gear. the price is quit expensive. ill just keep searching
Supercharged is offline   Reply With Quote