View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #65
Memphis SS

Drives: 2011 SS/RS A6 White/Orange Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeiswho2b View Post
These are the three most recently owned cars I have had. Pics posted below of them. I purchase, like to make them how I envision them, get bored, then move on. I really need to start leasing!!!!!! Vehicles have always been my toybox!!!! They are my addiction!

I was just explaining the reasons why the point of this thread was true (IMHO). I was not disputing the fact, just the reasoning behind. I was actually trying to be constructive in the latter posts. Just a good ribbing in the 1st!
When is a rivalry not good when all in good fun? I like all muscle. Ford, Chevy, and Dodge included!

Point taken. I'm in the market for a supercharged 10'+ if anyone is interested in an immaculate Shelby!

You have had some nice looking wheels.. Buddy of mine had a 1966 Shelby GT350 he built then sold it and bought a 2003 Cobra kept it a few years and said he wanted to build one again so he got a 1967 Mustang Fastback he is building to look like Eleanor from Gone in 60 seconds. Put all modern drivetrain (2003 Cobra Motor and trans) starting to really look good. Will drive like a new one but look old. Painting it black with silver strips..

Will not even get in the list of cars I've had. I never owned a Mustang but do like them, I did own a 1991 SC Thunderbird I bought new that was really sweet.