View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 10:34 PM   #6
Rogue Leader
Iatefiberglassinsulation

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
So are you saying that you will transfer your sirius account to an xm account and then pay for the extra stations? I guess I'm like you, I want the howard stern station too.

You say that the music stations are the same now. Does that mean that xm 80's is the same as sirius with all the mtv vj's and all?
I honestly don't listen to the 80's station, but as far as I know both XM and sirius had practically identical channel lineups, so they took the best of each one and merged the other into it. I know the hard rock station from sirius (Octane) survived, while the classic rock station from XM was kept, and so on and so forth. I can kind of see why, if they are merged why bother having 2 stations/staffs of identical programming.

And yes I will transfer and pay extra for stern, in the end its cheaper than getting the sirius conversion brain.
I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS - Daily Driver
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD LT 6.0 - Tow Vehicle
1993 Volkswagen Fox - Race Car (yes seriously)

"Like" my race team on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/farfrumwinnin
Rogue Leader is offline   Reply With Quote