View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 06:03 PM   #25
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savini View Post
Terri - It is unfortunate that after all the conversations we had regarding this, you still want to bash us on the forum. It was all fine and dandy when your wheels were getting done for a very discounted cost, and now this? We both agreed that there was mis-communication between us and then we came to an agreed upon conclusion. I emphasized that this mis-communication would not have happened if it were a shop we were dealing with as a shop would probably have used different terminology considering you are a self proclaimed "noob". We have distributors set up for a reason and we were trying to help you out because you did not want to work with Tony.

We have also spent time and money trying to support the Camaro community and can not get away from the PQ situation. Shipping damage, extended ETAs, miscommunication are just some of the concerns when dealing with mail order companies. We have distributors located throughout the nation to assist you with personal service, timely responses, quality information, and state of the art equipment... AND we would be more than happy to refer you to anyone of them.

now to address paint/warranty concern:

- We were going to refinish the centers (original (warrantable) problem area) for FREE.
- You wanted to switch to powdercoat
- You admitted that the shop damaged one of the wheels
- More than one wheel was damaged when they arrived

__________________________________________________ ______________

Jekl - From what I understand, you loved your wheels! They look great, you got tons of compliments, they fit perfectly. Its unfortunate that you would jump on this thread just to bash a company.

- The vibration was just a balancing issue (not the wheels).
- The wrong lugs - again, Not Savini
- Missing caps - again, Not Savini

__________________________________________________ ______________

Tomato
- We have already made you your replacement set and they were shipped out to you. Wheel Studio shipped them to the wrong address. It's unfortunate, but again... NOT SAVINI

We have another set of caps on the production schedule, but our orders are are already in place and they will be cut when your schedule comes up. I apologize for the delay and we are getting through this as quickly as possible

Last and not least... EVERY issue that comes up, we are here on the boards trying to make it right.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Randy - I (Nick) have stood behind everything I have said in person, on the forum, over the phone, etc. It is not easy to get things done as quickly as some would want when you work for a company this size. There are guide lines that I have to follow before we can take the most drastic action of remaking wheels.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Guys, just an FYI: Savini has been around since 2003 and have sold over 160 sets of Camaro wheels this year. Im not trying to say we dont have issues, because every company does. But we do try and make it right...

NICK, My Friend, Savini Rep and whatever else you want to be called on this forum.

First let me start by saying I understand that you WORK for Savini and you are not SAVINI.

Yes my wheels needed re-balancing and after I was sent the wrong lug nuts, the wheels were picked up at BFXauto's expense, rebalanced ( Which I offered to have done here just to make sure before they were sent back as to SAVE him some money and yes you can ask him, but he declined)
Then when I got the wheels back they were absolutely filthy, I e-mailed you, remember ( but I got no response from you) and I also stated that the center caps were missing.
True they have been sent and my wheel do ride smooth after having to be sent back.

Now I am just an old redneck from Alabama and don't know nothing except that rednecks like chrome wheels. Every car, truck and anything I ever have owned that has had wheels on it since 1992 has had chrome wheels. I have bought a new vehicle every year since 1992 and put wheels on it. This by far is the most expensive set of wheels I have EVER purchased and this set of wheels is by far the ONLY set I have ever had ANY issues with.

These are supposed to be the top of the line wheels from a top of the line company and good money is spent on them, but what doesn't make any sense is that NOOB or not your product should stand up. PERIOD. They should not have to be sent back and forth for ANY REASON AT ALL.

SAVINI is good at blaming every one else. They blame the VENDOR ,they blame the customer, you even blame the shops we take our vehicle to. I guess no one can balance a set of wheels unless you live in California., PLEEEASE. WE all are not that stupid.

YOU, NICK came to ME wanting me to BUY YOUR WHEELS. I TOLD YOU about my reservations especially after the issues with PQ wheels. You assured me that it was an isolated incident and that steps were taken to fix those issues. I guess not.

LUCKILY for me I decided to let you people mount and install the tires and everything just so that blame could not be put on anyone else except your vendor and YOU, no blaming ricky the redneck here.

Since you are the face of SAVINI on Camaro 5 Please explain to all the NOOBS here why your wheels damage so easy and they are forged. I thought forged things were stronger. Guess not.

I like baseball. RANDY STRIKE ONE, EMMA STRIKE 2 Guess WHAT STRIKE THREE IS UPON YOU to me SAVINI is letting their sales, reputation and whatever else they call it get destroyed over 200.00, especially after this woman paid , what 7000.00 for these wheel after all is said and done.

Are you kidding me?

You blamed PQ, You blamed Em, and IPS, Who else is left to blame. You know the funny thing. I searched and I have not seem one thread about Vossen wheels like this I wonder why?

Nick do the right thing give her the MONEY back, or we can continue to post emails, not just words but actual e-mails of what was actually said, start posting invoices and we will see where that gets us. I am sure alot of people would be interested in that,

But please don't insult our intelligence, that stuff you see on TV about ALABAMA it ain't all true, trust me on that.