View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
topgun1

Drives: 10 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
Nintendo Wii and extras for sale - practically new!!

Wanted to try to sell this to the folks on the forum before I put it on Craigslist. My wife and I received a Wii game console for a wedding gift and we really don't play video games much. I took it out of the box, hooked it up, played for a couple of weeks, bought an additional controller, nunchuk and game. We've had it only a couple of months. It's practically brand new. Have a few extras with it too. It comes with the following pieces:

-Wii game console (original box, includes motion bar, all instruction booklets, mounting stand, cables, etc.)
-1 white controller with protective sleeve and Wii motion plus attachment
-1 nunchuk
-Wii Sports game
-Wii Resort Sports game
-1 extra protective controller sleeve

I purchased the following additions:
-1 pink controller with protective sleeve (for my wife) and Wii motion plus attachment
-1 nunchuk
-1 Wii Need4Speed Prostreet game

The system that comes with the one controller, one nunchuk, Wii Sports, and Wii Resort Sports game retails for $200 plus tax. The extra controller, nunchuk, and racing game were an additional $100.

I can sell everything for $195 total shipped. PM me if you're interested. Would love to find a good home for it on the Camaro forum!

Jeremy
VMS Stage 2.5 Comp Cams kit, Cold Air Inductions intake, ADM race scoop, DT 1 3/4" headers, Solo cats, 3" Magnaflow catback, Pypes cutouts, HP tune, H&R SuperSport springs, Eibach sways/spacers, TexasSpeed UD pulley, LSR tensioner pulley, Barton shifter, skip shift eliminator, powder-coated calipers, R1 concept rotors, StopTech pads, Granatelli wires, Lloyds mats, tint, AAC afterburner taillamps, AAC scanner/sidemarkers, SRP pedals, custom engine cover, black bowties, Ridergraphix hood spears....

Last edited by topgun1; 12-26-2010 at 05:56 PM.
topgun1 is offline   Reply With Quote