View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 11:08 AM   #20
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
BTW: TRS sells the little halos like what you see in the Flashtech lights. I think they were like $25 for the pair. If you wanted something like that then use the Appollo shroud and it has a perfect little indention for them.

Also, not sure if you've seen this (and again I'm not bashing Eagle Eyes) but IMO the cut-off and throw doesn't compare to the Morimoto projectors.

Eagle Eyes are a decent option if you don't want to deal with the retrofit and you are looking for the RS look....but for a little more effort and money I think you'll get better performance out of the Morimoto.

I would tell you to call TRS and just talk with them about some options. Since you already have your HID kit you could probably get a set of lights, have them do the retrofit, add the little halos and you would probably have just about the same money in it as the Eagle Eyes would cost.

The good thing is you have options. Keep researching and I'm sure you'll pick the right ones for you.

Here is the cut-off that someone posted of the Eagle Eye.
Attached Images

-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote