View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #24
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNV View Post
I do understand that projectors will vary on cutoff. Some halos I like but as I said it's not a selling point for me. I could live with them or without them. After reading some of the problems with products and support from the person selling them halos you talk about. I wouldn't buy from them. I'll limit my thoughts on it to myself. I really don't want to open the lights myself. I would rather buy them made or pay somebody to do it lol. I just don't have the time and place to be opening them up.
Agreed....I didn't want to open my lights either which is why I had TRS do mine.

I spent $315 on parts, labor, and shipping. I spent about $150 on a set of OEM lights....which I could technically offset that by selling my OEM lights. For now I'm going to keep my OEM lights though.

I already have an HID setup as well so I was able to resuse some things and save a little money.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote