View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 08:00 PM   #49
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
WOW, just WOW, i'm in Angel Fire, New Mexico skiing with my family, i have about zero signal, im coming down the mountain, and stop because im tired, so i look at my phone while im chilling. i see i have an email and its Fjxxcamaroxx (member below) replying on my member journal and i see COTW, im like, are you serious? , wow, i was like i have to find WIFI somewhere, if found it.
thank you camaro5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJxxblkcamaroxx View Post
100% SICK!!! id kill for these mods
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionssfan View Post
you have done some awsome work. Where can I get the fuse adaptor or brand adaptor that plugs into your fuse box. that's perfect for what I need thanks
hello lionssfan, its call a tape fuse, autozone has them, they work very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWMAN View Post
Very nice!my 13 yr.old son want me to do the lambo's,i just have not fully decided yet,
hello LAWMAN, 1st i would find a camaro with them if you can and see them in person. then go for it. you will get all kinds of views, but i can say, for me they fit my car very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
All I Can Say is WOWWWW !!! Nice Mods. Beautiful Car !!
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
WoW... Great work on an Awesome car!!!! congrats on COTW... 2 in a row for Texas...
now that is cool, 2 in a row Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileMAN402 View Post
impressive work!
thank you

thanks again camaro5
Attached Images

See www.camarocustoms.com
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote