Originally Posted by Tran
Reported on HOMEPAGE
Yes, it's not yet even 2011, but some info on the 2012 Camaro has already come to light. The 2012 model is due sometime in middle of 2011 (June-July) and will feature the following new color and options.
Note: these may not be inclusive of all the new options/features and do not reflect any potential styling changes. Info courtesy of BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
- New Carbon Flash Metallic (aka Black Granite) color (2SS and 2LT only)
- 45th Anniversary Appearance Package (2SS and 2LT only)
- 3 sets of 20" wheel designs (likely one for 45th anniversary package)
- Rear view camera (2SS, 1SS, 2Lt, and 1LT)
- Suspension system special ride and handling (FE4) (2SS coupe, 1SS coupe only)
- No mention of navigation system (yet?)
DANG I would love to see the Black Granite color. probably a metalic black that Mercedes Benz uses.
Im glad those rumors about the Dumbo side mirrors were only rumors :-)