View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:21 PM   #70
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUMBLEBEE_SS View Post
So i took your advice and went to go talk to my dealer about this welcome kit and about the tracking number and what he told me is that the orders are sitting right here in his order book and when GM schedules a date for the car to be produced they will hear something . I told him about the forum and how we are getting direct answers from the people way up higher then some sales manager are telling me to order through the workbench, not autobook. He insisted that his remark was correct and i should basically go home and sit by the phone and wait for his call. He didnt want to give me the time of day and all that fun stuff...... so either he is right or i just picked the wrong Chevy dealership
IMO, he's a douchebag. You have every right to have that 6 digit order confirmation #. If I was in your situation, I'd email Chevy customer service. When they give you the response saying that the dealer should give you that number (which they undoubtedly will), take that to him and ask him if Chevy is wrong too...
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote