View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 01:06 AM   #56
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
hahaha.. well.. kellie is a bit of lush when it comes to performance parts.. you can tell her i said that...
she wants a new setup every time she sees one on a car... I cant wait to see her smoke your butt at the track though Hose.

Awesome build thread Robert... I started one in a word doc a year ago... as you can see I havent posted yet.... I keep saying after the next mod I will rewrite and post it up.

soooo... a blower... a blown motor... a 427 lsx... fuel... suspension.. axels.. and still no thread... MAYBE after meth injection, pulley swap and bigger wastegate will force to publish. OR as soon as I make a decent 1/4 mile run.

speaking of axels... not sure if you made a decision yet. I am happy with the Hendrix 1400hp and cost.

GOOD LUCK SON... cannot wait to see you when you get back and bring the twins home... wrapped in a pink blanket.
I did make a decision, and ordered the DSS axles. They are level 5, rated for 1400 HP... We ordered an ACT clucth, twin disc, rated for 1400 Ft/LBs... with the suspension parts solidfying the rear end, it ought to plant pretty well... I do need some good tires though...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote