View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #83

overhaulengines's Avatar
Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,298
Originally Posted by basketball View Post
hey i really like your car one thing i love the most is the rear bumper cover where the mufflers are located. i would like to buy it for mine do you know how its called or where i can buy it. let me know thanks
hello bro, thank you, its the Razzi ground effect kit.
check this out, someone has it for sale
hope this helps

Custom painted Bowties, Tail light bezels, engine covers, strut braces, emblems and custom painted interior parts.
Installation of vertical doors, lighting, reverse hood kits, hex vents, ACS product etc.

Visit for all our products and us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote