CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Quote:
my car is a dd and I can't afford to break it or wreck it.... Neither can PQ.
That would be a long ride home on the back of a wrecker...
I actually don't want DR's as I need to preserve my axles as well.
you do remember that Uncle Robin was running stock axles at last years fest when he was running 10's and 11's
bottom line is neither PQ or I can throw money at our rides.... that is what makes this whole deal interesting.

street cars with less than amateurs driving in a heads up race. We all know it is very possible that I could toast em on the line and PQ takes a conservative launch and beats me...
I wouldnt say you guys are less than amateurs. just dont get too anxious at the starting line.
Safety is not lost on me... but... we will have a ton of rookies on the track... mostly with modded cars... you should have seen last year.... I don't want to limit anyone from getting hooked on the sport. by enforcing a bunch of rules that remove the fun factor for first timers. The Track has already determined what they believe is safe... It should be understood this is a drive at your own risk event.... There's no other way to do it....

Quote:
I hear ya... I know I'm not willing to risk my ride home to beat randy...
yeah, but is the opposite true?
cus there is no way I'm gonna let him retell the story of my car breaking all the way home...

just make sure you have enough gas to get home...lmao

We certainly will keep it safe... but we should also be able learn how to drive the cars the way we drive them daily... if that means traction control on... then I may just do that.

traction control... psh.
stability control... psh

if you use either of those you are conceding to the A6 guys about "really driving the car, not just mashing the pedal" lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
It's DURNK.............

And you only gave me the unlimited because you know Bonnie ain't letting me spend anymore.

That's why I made the 500.00 rule. Because I knew I was handicapped by green lighted funds.

I'm in the same boat as far as just getting to the fest.

Losers and Cheaters. lol

This race is two guys just hoping the other guy emarases himself more.

We have safe HP.
safe HP? lol
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote