View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:53 AM   #23
chrisinlittlerock

Drives: 2010 Camaro/08 Tundra
Quote:
Originally Posted by skittleoncrack View Post
@ chrisinlittlerock:
I work on camp too. I'm in one of the maintenance shops down by the new GED building.
@ZOOMSS
There's usually alot of stuff going on in Jacksonville/NLR area on weekends though its usually late night and involves racing... >.<

I'm from Searcy. White 1ss with v6 front fascia. (though I'm getting the v8 fascia in a few days.) Still stock as I've only had the car a couple weeks but getting CAI and custom exhaust soon. Plans are to eventually be CAI, Full Exhaust w/ LT, Pulleys, Cam, 3.73s, and a 150 or 200shot nitrous.
Good to see you on here, i'm currently deployed unfortunately but my wife still drives ours around on nice days. I PM'ed the guy from Gwatney Performance group about their cam packages. Mine has a Corsa cat back with a X pipe and it sounds great. Sounds like a race car through the power band but no drone on the highway. Also installed the CAI cold air system. In my opinion that needs to be your first MOD. It opens it up so much its unreal. Enjoy your car.
chrisinlittlerock is offline   Reply With Quote