View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #20
Drives: 2011 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Following in her siblings footsteps, Mina will be adorned with Camaro5 stickers soon Placed my order this weekend and I can't wait to share our community with others...
And on that note, I had an awesome experience driving down JTB this past Saturday...I saw a RJT Camaro a few cars ahead of me. Usually, I flash my lights at fellow owners or give a wave and a thumbs up, but I knew I had to give this guy more.
In his backseat it looked like one of his kids was glued to the back window looking at my car. When I got closer I could see that they had a LT (not hating on v6's!) and the guy's son recognized the mail slot So I pulled up beside them and gave them my usual thumbs up
I could see their son was still drooling, so I showed them what a V8 with a muffler delete sounds like and sped off lol. I slowed down before I got off on my exit and waved again to the family as they went by.
My only wish is that I had the window stickers on so the owner might have seen and checked us out!
Just wanted to share the brief story, and say once again that I LOVE this forum. I look forward to reading these posts everyday and hopefully meeting more of you as the years go on...

Here's to Chevrolet and the Camaros we adore
Lycanine is offline   Reply With Quote