View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 09:57 PM   #103
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I got the joke Heavy...it was just really big.

You some ground to say you're upset. But you owe it to yourself to look at the big picture and realize what's really happening. You should be glad they delayed the car a month. Because they found some issues during test-fleet driving that they didn't want to pass onto you and I, the customer...

Then, suppose GM shut its mouth and its doors, and we only learn about this car's existance last month. We'd never know that Cyber Gray was delayed...we'd never know that the darn car even goes through the same paint booth as the Impala...therefore, none of us would have any ground to be annoyed that Cyber Gray cars happen to be coming out later than other colored cars. I'm not saying you shouldn't be a little peeved. All I'm saying is that GM gave us that ground to stand on and get pissed...use it responsibly, instead of lodging "this is why they're failing" remarks.

No attitude here, bud...The TRUTH is, not opinion, that the delay in production is an example of the new GM's commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, not the reason they're in trouble. And the color's delay was a poor case of bad timing...