Originally Posted by mlee
Whoa... that's pretty tough news... I don't think there's any question you should follow your original plan and get the right motor... Car or no car the fest will still be there and so should you... Man I sure hope they can jump through hoops and make this right...
Thanks for the opinion, yours is one of them I value...That is a good perspective to have, I am just so disappointed trying so hard to have it ready, and may not get it.... But, I'll keep my head up and at least wait until morning to get upset...