Here's a list of things they do off my dealers service site.
Due at: 30,000 ; 90,000 Miles
• Lubricate and Inspect Suspension, Drive Line and Steering
• Change Engine Oil and Replace Oil Filter
• Rotate all Four Tires and Adjust Pressure for Longer Wear
• Inspect Air Filter and Fluid Levels, Top-off as Required
• Inspect Engine Drive Belts and Hoses
• Inspection of Brake System, Clean and Adjust as Required
• Full Inspection of Fuel System
• Replace Fuel Filter, Air Filter and/or PCV if needed
• Service and Clean Fuel Injection and Induction System
• Clean Throttle Body
• GM Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
• Free Soft Cloth Car Wash with all Service
Looks: AAC P13W DRLs, Heritage Grille, RS Embroidered Headrests, GM Door Sill Plates, GM Premium Floor Mats, Body Color Engine Cover, LLT Mobile 1 Oil Cap, ZL1 Sport Pedals, 3M Clear Bra.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.