03-18-2011, 05:08 AM
formerly "el ess X"
Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Aiken, SC
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake
Here's a list of things they do off my dealers service site.
Due at: 30,000 ; 90,000 Miles
• Lubricate and Inspect Suspension, Drive Line and Steering
• Change Engine Oil and Replace Oil Filter
• Rotate all Four Tires and Adjust Pressure for Longer Wear
• Inspect Air Filter and Fluid Levels, Top-off as Required
• Inspect Engine Drive Belts and Hoses
• Inspection of Brake System, Clean and Adjust as Required
• Full Inspection of Fuel System
• Replace Fuel Filter, Air Filter and/or PCV if needed
• Service and Clean Fuel Injection and Induction System
• Clean Throttle Body
• GM Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
• Free Soft Cloth Car Wash with all Service
If they do the bolded one above, shoot them!