View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 11:44 AM   #1941
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by themossman View Post
I kept giving Chris a hard time about the neat little ratchet wrenches I used to do mine...

I'd be willing to lay a bet on this one ...this was the second set of sways I've done and it was no easier the second time. The only 'lesson' I learned is to pause IMMEDIATELY when you get the old one out so you can put 'start' the new one going in EXACTLY the way the old one came out (and don't forget to work it OUT on the passenger side...not the driver side.

I spent all day warning Chris that I would be laughing at him while he was trying to get the front bar out...but when it came time and he was under there trying to remember his geometry classes...I was too tired to give him a hard time. I groaned deeply and got my dumb-ass under the car and did battle with the front sway bar...I managed to do it this time without any blood blisters or scrapped knuckles...

Chris...my only concern is that I found a bolt in my pocket when I got home last night. I'm not sure where it goes...but it has 'cleatus' stamped on the top...
MOSS!!! Dude!!! I owe you HUGE!!!!!! Thanks a ton brother.. getting ready to get the locking nut finished. You think I need to jack the car back up??

CMON CLEATUS!!!!!!! LMAO
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote